If you haven’t already checked out the last 2 recipes in this series, then you should stop what you are doing and go check them out. Quick and Easy Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes and Easy Chocolate Croissants.
New recipes every Thursday in November!
For this week I am going to share with you one of my favorite quick and easy recipes, drum roll, please….Easy Brownie Truffles!
I know you are going to love these chocolate goodies. This is the perfect recipe if you want to “fake it, till you make it”, and your friends and family will be blown away. But little do they know these little balls of deliciousness are semi-homemade.
Here is my recipe for easy brownie truffles!
Here is what you will need to make these amazing truffles.
1 Box of brownie mix of your choice
1 Bag of chocolate melts
- Follow the instructions on the back of the brownie mix
- Note: use milk in place of water and add a splash of Vanilla extract
- Let the brownies cool completely
- Once cooled cut the edges of the brownies off (feel free to eat and enjoy)
- Use your hands or a fork to crumble the large square of brownie
- Take about half a handful or a tablespoon of the brownie crumble into the palm of your hand and roll it into a ball, and then place it on a piece of parchment paper.
- Once you have all of the balls rolled out place them in the freezer to chill for about 30 minutes.
- Once chilled remove from freezer
- Melt your chocolate melts based on the instructions of the package
- Dip the balls into the chocolate until evenly coated all around
- Place on parchment paper or a cooling rack for the chocolate to dry.
- Chill in your refrigerator for about an hour and enjoy!
If you would like to decorate them, you can choose any toppings of your choice. But make sure to add your toppings will the chocolate is still melted and not hard. Some of my favorite toppings to use are finely chopped walnuts, sprinkles, white chocolate drizzled on top, or caramel drizzled on top.
If you make these brownie truffles, be sure to post a photo on your social media and tag me in your post.